How to make myself do not look new?

Theo Ou

Hey Guys,

I am Theo and I am new to YTTalk as well as to Youtube.
Created my channel for a bit while but I have never uploaded a video to it.
Like many people else, I am not talented in a particular area.
Any suggestions on how to start my channel?

Thanks,
Theo

You have to post videos if you want to start you channel lol. Make videos about what you are passionate about! If you don't you will give up quickly

freshvibes.

Just have fun! One of the best things for me was to pretend that my best friends was in the room with me while recording. This helped me to relax and to sound more natural when talking about the game I was playing!

Hey Guys,

I am Theo and I am new to YTTalk as well as to Youtube.
Created my channel for a bit while but I have never uploaded a video to it.
Like many people else, I am not talented in a particular area.
Any suggestions on how to start my channel?

Thanks,
Theo

Hi Theo, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved this thread from the introductions forum to the strategy / technique forum. The introductions forum is just for introducing yourself, not for actual detailed YouTube discussion. :)

To introduce yourself (in the introductions forum):

-Please read this thread to learn how to make a good introduction thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-you-introduce-yourself.126658/
-and then introduce yourself here: http://yttalk.com/forums/introduce-yourself.4/

Good luck.

You don't have to be talented, just provide some form of value. That can be information, or it can be entertainment. Have fun with your channel. No matter how wacky or specific the niches you enjoy are, there's almost always a market for them on YouTube. So do what you enjoy most, and build up a channel around that. This way you'll also be able to endure through the early stages when your channel is new and barely anyone knows it exists - because you'll be having so much fun creating videos that it won't matter if 1000 people watch it or just 1 other person watches it. :)

What are you interested in?? And make the best content you can out of that. experiment try new things there is no right or wrong way to do stuff and just have fun.

Back