How to make my gaming channel unique?

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
SO as many of you may know, I recently started a gaming channel! I would like to know, are there any ideas to make my gaming channel (or any other gaming channel for that matter) unique? Not just games to play, is there anything you should do? Thank ya'll!

Make your personality stand out... people don't want to see another markiplier or pewdiepie clone... have a good banner and logo that separates you from the rest of the gaming youtubers out there...

Make your personality stand out... people don't want to see another markiplier or pewdiepie clone... have a good banner and logo that separates you from the rest of the gaming youtubers out there...
Well my personality is definitely unique :p And my banner and logo aren't bad... Thanks!

Well my personality is definitely unique :p And my banner and logo aren't bad... Thanks!
Then I say your basically equipped for battle my friend... All you got to do is try try try...its not as easy as most other channels to have a gaming channel... But I guess it all depends on what you do for games... minecraft, even if it is old and running itself in the ground with how many people are, still are popular vs. Slender.... it all just depends on what is still popular I guess...

Then I say your basically equipped for battle my friend... All you got to do is try try try...its not as easy as most other channels to have a gaming channel... But I guess it all depends on what you do for games... minecraft, even if it is old and running itself in the ground with how many people are, still are popular vs. Slender.... it all just depends on what is still popular I guess...
I'm playing a lot of games from any.tv which is a website where you make money from
a. referring people (10% of whatever they make)

and
b. (most important) people signing up via your link

it's not a network so you can join whenever

I look at their games and see what games I can make money off of, and usually find some cool games in the process :)

I'm playing a lot of games from any.tv which is a website where you make money from
a. referring people (10% of whatever they make)

and
b. (most important) people signing up via your link

it's not a network so you can join whenever

I look at their games and see what games I can make money off of, and usually find some cool games in the process :)

Well then you should try it out and let me know what happens man...you seem equipped to handle the vast world of youtube gamers!

Well then you should try it out and let me know what happens man...you seem equipped to handle the vast world of youtube gamers!
Haha thank you! I already have tried it out, noone signed up via my link though, but I only have one video up! I could give you my referral link if you like :p
Nah jk but if you wanna sign up, go ahead!

Haha thank you! I already have tried it out, noone signed up via my link though, but I only have one video up! I could give you my referral link if you like :p
Nah jk but if you wanna sign up, go ahead!
Maybe when I get on my own pc back at the house...kinda sitting at my girlfriend's house and using her computer right now, hence why my video uploads have stopped...

I say that you shouldn't be the guy who copies other famous commentators, just be yourself. If you have your unique personality and humor, your videos will be unique as well. I also think you should do something more then what people usually do. Instead of just a regular let's play, GameSocietyPimps made an amazing let's play that stands out among all of the other ones. What I mean is that you should make series that aren't the same thing as all of the other guys, think out what you want to do.

Back