How to have an idea!? (I know it's silly..)

MrROshowify

ever since school started my ideas of creating videos suddenly became lazy and boring,
I can't think of any creative ideas for my videos @_@..

I know there are alot of idea but I need some help on atleast giving me tips on how to
"Think of ideas" (creatively)

Thank you very much for your help :D

Get stoned? Lol, just joking drugs are bad. :unsure: Maybe just try sitting down and relaxing for a bit and just think of if you were on YouTube looking for something funny and new to watch, what would you watch? Then just keep thinking and eventually an idea might come to you. :) I actually get a lot of ideas for my series while I'm just thinking random s**t before bed, maybe do that?

I would just let it come to you. talk with your friends. especially the ones that you laugh with alot. some of the jokes you laugh at you might be able to make a video about

Well you cold take a note book and just start writing random words down. then re read the words and write the first word that comes to mind after reading it. This is an exercise in creativity.. then do a video revolving around the first two words.

Well you cold take a note book and just start writing random words down. then re read the words and write the first word that comes to mind after reading it. This is an exercise in creativity.. then do a video revolving around the first two words.

I like that idea @_@[DOUBLEPOST=1375508841,1375508819][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would just let it come to you. talk with your friends. especially the ones that you laugh with alot. some of the jokes you laugh at you might be able to make a video about

my friends are pretty lazy >.< xD

Get stoned? Lol, just joking drugs are bad. :unsure: Maybe just try sitting down and relaxing for a bit and just think of if you were on YouTube looking for something funny and new to watch, what would you watch? Then just keep thinking and eventually an idea might come to you. :) I actually get a lot of ideas for my series while I'm just thinking random s**t before bed, maybe do that?
Drugs are bad, mmkay! :p

Anyway, having an idea comes naturally to me. I don't think I can explain it...

i usually think of things in the shower or before i go to bed or sometime during school. Especially school. so many things happan at school it`s almost easy to think of a video

t
i usually think of things in the shower or before i go to bed or sometime during school. Especially school. so many things happan at school it`s almost easy to think of a video

that is pretty true xD especially with friends

Back