How to grow your channel?

You need to learn to market online. Using much more than YouTube. Use social media, but use it tactfully. Don't just keep posting about "sub4sub" or "please follow my channel" make what you have to say interesting to the market you're trying to get. There are lots of resources when learning how to market online. Good luck!

y
The best tip i can give you is this...Find what works best for "you" I'd research some basic techniques (here is a good resource to start) then just start finding what works for you. Their is no 1 strategy to YouTube success it takes trial and error to perfect your skills.
ou remind me of... scififreak :D or one of the guys with the nastolgic critic :))[DOUBLEPOST=1377624473,1377624410][/DOUBLEPOST]
You need to learn to market online. Using much more than YouTube. Use social media, but use it tactfully. Don't just keep posting about "sub4sub" or "please follow my channel" make what you have to say interesting to the market you're trying to get. There are lots of resources when learning how to market online. Good luck!
i like the way you say market, which is a good word :D if you cant do this, then it wont be helpfull as it shows you dont know who you are aiming your channel too :))

Back