Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to grow a large gaming channel.

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by uberdanger, Oct 17, 2013.

1. kwanZV
    Cash:
    $13
    I already agree with your comments even before I started YT - I'm not a big fan of let's plays unless there's something engaging about a particular game. I'm striving to record gameplay and videos which I think I would want to watch, whilst being genuine and not overdramatising everything.

I''m pretty passionate about gaming so in my mind, I want to create discussion videos, my personal thoughts on a particular franchise etc, my favourite games, to me that is infinitely more engaging than watching a random LP.

Time will tell if it works, but at this moment in time, I'm really enjoying creating videos and don't feel like its a chore.

2. AntonBro
    Cash:
    $0
    Damn this guy has 1.000.000 subs and still posts here... my respect!

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $12
    im going to send this to my friend hes been trying for months

4. GoldSnoopy
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    Question! Is it better to have the channel focused around one specific game? An example would be a channel that only uploads league of legends videos, would it be a good idea to mix a channel focused on league of legends with counter strike videos and vlogs or should I just keep it to one game on the channel? Thanks!