How to get: Views & Subs *EASILY EXPLAINED*

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I click your Youtube link. It lead me to a closed page on youtube. Now it seems to be back to normal
I changed it when you said because I forgot, thank you for reminding me! :D

Jaydee C

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks for the guide! I will download the heartbeat app, because I tend to struggle with tagging my videos. I might do the call to action in the beginning after my intro. I don't want to risk people clicking off my video though.

It's nice to meet another wrestling fan!

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks for the guide! I will download the heartbeat app, because I tend to struggle with tagging my videos. I might do the call to action in the beginning after my intro. I don't want to risk people clicking off my video though.

It's nice to meet another wrestling fan!
Thanks for that, its great to meet a FEMALE wrestling fan, havn't seen one of those yet :) I hope the guide helped you out Jaydee!

PrimeTime

Reaction score
This is great! Thanks for the explanation. This will definitely help me title the first video on my channel :) I'm glad that you took the time to put a lot of detail into this as well :)

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
This is great! Thanks for the explanation. This will definitely help me title the first video on my channel :) I'm glad that you took the time to put a lot of detail into this as well :)
Thanks, I tried not to make it too detailed because I doubt people would want to read all of it, but I put the key, most important bits to a youtube channel's growth in there!

Reactions: PrimeTime

PrimeTime

Reaction score
Thanks, I tried not to make it too detailed because I doubt people would want to read all of it, but I put the key, most important bits to a youtube channel's growth in there!
I just have an issue on posting on reddit, how do you make it so that people will click on your video on Reddit?

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I just have an issue on posting on reddit, how do you make it so that people will click on your video on Reddit?
Well when you are posting on Reddit, I would try and make the title as catchy as possible to the human eye, so they will WANT to click on the link to see where it takes them!

Reactions: PrimeTime

Jaydee C

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks for that, its great to meet a FEMALE wrestling fan, havn't seen one of those yet :) I hope the guide helped you out Jaydee!
Yea, true female wrestling fans are rare. I'm also one of the few that aren't head over heels in love with Roman Reigns lol.

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I followed all of your tips and i found that for posting your video's around people act and report it as spam.
Plus this is not easy because it takes awhile to grow and finding people to collabe that are bigger channels then you or same size is really hard as you get biggger