How to get: Views & Subs *EASILY EXPLAINED*

Fiona Woodhouse

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Could someone be kind enough to explain this heartbeat app? I have a MacBook Pro but don't have google chrome. Do I just download google chrome then download heartbeat? My video tagging could use all the helper could get. Thanks in advance. Great info by the way.

Oaktree27

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips! This helped my channel out a lot. I never did understand why people did sub 4 sub in the first place though.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

WiiAnd360WithMe

Gamer That Likes To Game...A Lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice info! I'll try all of these out! Thanks for taking the time out to type all this!

nikkisy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm totally new here, this is the first post I read, because I started a yt channel and was looking for good advices, and it actually helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this, I'm def downloading the heartbeat extension :)

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Jums

Cynical, sarcastic, pessimistic....... British
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That heartbeat extension for chrome sounds good, tagging always seems to be my biggest issue, so many people say so many different things, its good to see what other youtubers are actually tagging their videos as.

ragehobbit

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I appreciate the advice! I haven't been fully utilizing all my social media the way I could be.