How to get viewers involved???

I ask for questions about sex or relationships or gray area embarrassing stuff - so I've had a LOT more luck getting a response from my audience after I opened my Tumblr to accept anonymous questions and comments!

It's also takes work in reminding them to send in their questions and where to post them.

Also, I'm having a lot of fun answering the questions of forum members as of late!

I ask for questions about sex or relationships or gray area embarrassing stuff - so I've had a LOT more luck getting a response from my audience after I opened my Tumblr to accept anonymous questions and comments!

It's also takes work in reminding them to send in their questions and where to post them.

Also, I'm having a lot of fun answering the questions of forum members as of late!

Hmmm sexual questions, now theres an avenue I never thought of, Thanks for the thought man I'm going to check out your page!

Some of my subs wouldn't comment even if it saved their life. Asking them what they thought of the topic doesn't do that much.

You can give them weird situations and you can ask them what they would do. Make sure they can read the situation as well, so they hear and read it. Tell them you will showcase the best comments in the next video

Back