How to get videos monetized, or to show Youtube proof that I am allowed?

LuxferreGaming

I've Got It
Hey guys, I made my own web site dedicated to gaming and want to run it side by side with my gaming youtube channel. One problem I have encountered though is that some of my videos never get monetized. I have asked them to be after uploading the video, and I give them what they need (proof) after they ask for it via email, but then they never get monetized.

The games I want to monetize are League of Legends, DoTa2, and Path of Exile, all games which state on their own web sites by the companies that the games can be monetized.

I use all sounds by me and all music by me and nothing else.

Thanks, maybe you guys can help me? Basically, I want to monetize my videos and need step by step instructions on how to get them monetized by giving proof, though I have been doing it correctly I swear..

Lastly, I am going to be working as a content creator on a gaming web site so I will need to have my views monetized. The content creators get all view ad revenue, I just need to have them monetized. The web site gets tons of traffic, so my views will be high (thanks to them), so I would really like to get the monotization going. While working with someone else on videos (sharing the split) I was making 20-30 dollars a day, so it wasn't too bad. I would like to do this again, but on my own channel.

Hmm... Did you provide the proof that those companies say their games can be monetized? YouTube is a dumb computer that needs everything to be proven.

Back