How To Get Subscribers to Follow on Twitter?

TrueBijoux

I have 4,160 subscribers on YouTube, but only 175 Twitter followers. I'm wondering how I can get more of these subscribers to follow on twitter. What are some good incentives to get people to follow on twitter? Or just any ways you find that make your subs follow you? Thank you :)

My best guess would be something along the likes of being told when a new video is up, or maybe do a small contest or something to get them over there.

Just moving this to the Strategies & Technique Advice section of the forum. Try adding an annotation in every video, in the beginning or end...also put your twitter in the description...as well, you can verbally tell people that you're on twitter :)

I would tell them too, if you have an outro use that as a chance to mention your social media page links, tell them what to expect on your Twitter too, if you provide some sort of content thats interesting to them solely on Twitter you have a high chance of getting them to follow on there. Give them a reason to follow basically :)

Announcing it on your Twitter and offering an incentive such as definite interaction or releasing cool information is always a great way. I usually like to follow Youtube people that are interesting on Youtube and interact with their subscribers.

Back