how to get people to comment on your videos

ThomasWoot

Goal is to get more interaction on my videos :U
i posted around seven videos all together and i only get comments from a few of my subscribers (one hundred) and it makes me feel like their not interested or something. i tried on my vloging channel to get people to comment by asking a question but the only comment i got was by WispMetas (thanks!) it was 1/9 people but like on my other videos i would get 100 views but only seven would comment... how do you guys get people to comment?

i posted around seven videos all together and i only get comments from a few of my subscribers (one hundred) and it makes me feel like their not interested or something. i tried on my vloging channel to get people to comment by asking a question but the only comment i got was by WispMetas (thanks!) it was 1/9 people but like on my other videos i would get 100 views but only seven would comment... how do you guys get people to comment?
I know exactly how you feel and that happens to me i get comments every once in a while but most time people view videos and don't bother commenting. I say mostly at the end of my videos comment,rate,subscribe, and even a recommendation will be helpful:)

I know how you feel :) I have one video with over 1000 views and only like 20 comments! Do you reply to comments? People like when you reply to them :)

I know how you feel :) I have one video with over 1000 views and only like 20 comments! Do you reply to comments? People like when you reply to them :)
lol of course! who does not like a little bit of interaction with viewers and fellow youtubers? :up:

Yeah it takes a while I only started really getting comments now and I have 42- subscribers so it took forever but now I get them I get between 5 and 15 per video usually.

I don't seem to get that problem so much, I always respond to the comments I do get so maybe you should try that, but I always recognize the guys who comment who've commented on other videos, and I could bet that this, this and this guy will comment on my next video plus whoever else, so maybe try speaking to them more, and seem as friendly as possible! :) just be you! :D

I don't seem to get that problem so much, I always respond to the comments I do get so maybe you should try that, but I always recognize the guys who comment who've commented on other videos, and I could bet that this, this and this guy will comment on my next video plus whoever else, so maybe try speaking to them more, and seem as friendly as possible! :) just be you! :D
yeah interacting with tour subscribers through pms and comments makes you look good to others and keeps your subs doing what they do because they know you actually care and listen to them.

Back