How to get more views,subscribers and attention to your channel

talitha

YTtalk Mad
I've recently been ssing a lot of people asking, how do i get peoples attention, more subs, views etc. well these are a few things that i have learned and found helpfull.
If you know of anymore, post below!

I think this is for all other YouTubers as well. If you want to get noticed, i have realised is you have to something that other people in your field don't do or something that you like about them and try to emulate that but do it in your own style. Look at different youtube channels of your area that you're aiming for and take a pen paper note down things you like and start taking some ideas of what you would want to do or how you would do things differently.

2. Youtube is like a two way system. You have to give something out/ back for them to take away from your video, maybe a tutorial, entertainment, gift whatever but in order for you to get views you have to give the viewer something that will mke thhem want to stay.

I have noticed that, the first 10 seconds are the ones which will determine if the person will watch your video or not. so make those 10 seconds good and make the person want to keep watching. If you go to you analytics it actually tells you on average how long people watch you for and take that as a guide to do the best eye grabbing things then.

PROMOTE YOURSELF! Subscribers don't just come like that, Get people's attention, video responses, ask people to check you out.

Hope this helps.

I have noticed that, the first 10 seconds are the ones which will determine if the person will watch your video or not. so make those 10 seconds good and make the person want to keep watching.

=> So true, 2 seconds are enough. :)

I have noticed that, the first 10 seconds are the ones which will determine if the person will watch your video or not. so make those 10 seconds good and make the person want to keep watching.

=> So true, 2 seconds are enought. :)

Yup, I always do it myself when i watc h a video i spend approx 10-15 seconds before i change it( Not always just on some videos) whereas there are ones which are soo good that you just watch them the whole way through.

I've recently been ssing a lot of people asking, how do i get peoples attention, more subs, views etc. well these are a few things that i have learned and found helpfull.

I think this is for all other YouTubers as well. If you want to get noticed, i have realised is you have to something that other people in your field don't do or something that you like about them and try to emulate that but do it in your own style. Look at different youtube channels of your area that you're aiming for and take a pen paper note down things you like and start taking some ideas of what you would want to do or how you would do things differently.

2. Youtube is like a two way system. You have to give something out/ back for them to take away from your video, maybe a tutorial, entertainment, gift whatever but in order for you to get views you have to give the viewer something that will mke thhem want to stay.

I have noticed that, the first 10 seconds are the ones which will determine if the person will watch your video or not. so make those 10 seconds good and make the person want to keep watching. If you go to you analytics it actually tells you on average how long people watch you for and take that as a guide to do the best eye grabbing things then.

PROMOTE YOURSELF! Subscribers don't just come like that, Get people's attention, video responses, ask people to check you out.

Hope this helps.
Those infamous 10 seconds...I find it so hard!!

Hope this helps.
yeah those last 2 are crucial tips people actually overlook a lot and i dont see many people mention it in tutorials good job

I've heard somewhere that a good videos make sure you keep your subscribers, great videos will help you gain subscribers.

Back