How to get a nice Youtube following?

DieKatzeMafia

I'm not looking to be the next PewDiePie or Smosh, I'd just love to have a small following of Youtubers I can connect with, averaging like 500 views with about 100 subscribers (that's my target)

I'm not look looking to do something impossible here, so how do I go about doing it?

My channel consists of random videos (some scripted, some not) of me and a mate, we've filmed a few put only uploaded 1 proper video (even though there's 5 on my channel) some have said our video is weird but funny, some hated it!

My channel name is 'DieKatzeMafia' and I'd love your help!

I'd love your feedback on how to get a nice following, and on my video!

Thank you very much!

I'm not looking to be the next PewDiePie or Smosh, I'd just love to have a small following of Youtubers I can connect with, averaging like 500 views with about 100 subscribers (that's my target)

I'm not look looking to do something impossible here, so how do I go about doing it?

My channel consists of random videos (some scripted, some not) of me and a mate, we've filmed a few put only uploaded 1 proper video (even though there's 5 on my channel) some have said our video is weird but funny, some hated it!

Thank you very much!
Welcome to yttalk and we like when a new member comes along and provides a intro good start with us on the forum.. I say post around frequently on the forum and you will earn yttalk cash and you can purchase a vip pass to unlock cool features like the ability to add links in your posts,post in more places in the forum, have a video in your signature that could attract traffic i think most of my video traffic generated from this website and also from me working so hard. Good luck!:)

Welcome to yttalk and we like when a new member comes along and provides a intro good start with us on the forum.. I say post around frequently on the forum and you will earn yttalk cash and you can purchase a vip pass to unlock cool features like the ability to add links in your posts,post in more places in the forum, have a video in your signature that could attract traffic i think most of my video traffic generated from this website and also from me working so hard. Good luck!:)

cheers mate :) i think i understand the site alot better now! I'll be sure to check your channel out too!

Thank you very much!
Welcome to the yttalk forums! Glad to see new people coming in so frequently! I actually just joined yesterday and I am already in love with this friendly community. My biggest suggestion to getting bigger on YouTube is staying active within forums, this one especially since all these people ACTUALLY have YouTube accounts and they watch videos. Enjoy your stay here!

Thank you very much!
I think you'll find loads of tips in terms of getting your channel out there and social networking and all that stuff, but my first piece of advice would be: make your content good. That should be priority numero uno. And of course, making sure that you are uploading stuff. :)

Back