How to gain active subs?

As the others have said, be sure to interact with your subscribers! I have a really good subscriber base as I know a lot of them by name as I let them add my skype, being able to have people come and talk to you keeps them active I've found. It also make them more motivated to help you succeed!

Your videos have a lot of energy! But I see you haven't uploaded for almost a week, you really want to try and remain active with frequent and regular uploads to keep people interested in your channel!

I've subscribed! Youtube just hasn't updated your susbcriber count yet :D

Good luck on the channel man! Hope to see it grow!

-Adam

As the others have said, be sure to interact with your subscribers! I have a really good subscriber base as I know a lot of them by name as I let them add my skype, being able to have people come and talk to you keeps them active I've found. It also make them more motivated to help you succeed!

Your videos have a lot of energy! But I see you haven't uploaded for almost a week, you really want to try and remain active with frequent and regular uploads to keep people interested in your channel!

I've subscribed! Youtube just hasn't updated your susbcriber count yet :D

Good luck on the channel man! Hope to see it grow!

-Adam

Thats a great way to go about things.
Keeps them involved and feeling good that you're noticing them.

I keep reading "Always interact with your audience (respond to comments, tweets, etc). More people are willing to come back and be active if you interact with them." or something similar and that's great advice; however I'm having difficulty getting any engagement or interactions as it is. How can I increase that? I've done quite a bit of research on it too and am struggling. Even with the new Facebook algorithm it buries posts that aren't receiving adequate interaction, thus a vicious cycle of invisibility.

Back