How to gain active subs?

ScratchDoes

I've Got It
So my channel is at 99 subs currently and I average (according to vidstats) 35 views per video which I think is awesome, but how do I advertise and get legit subs that are active on my channel. Any help would be awesome!

just keep posting your videos and make friends with other youtubers. then the active viewers will come :D

Make videos that aren't Minecraft. The market is hyper-saturated with hundreds of thousands of completely unoriginal and dull videos.

He's already gotten 99 subs in a month, he ain't doing too bad..
Thanks, Im aiming for the big 100 by christmas, hopefully I'll get it by the end of this week. Only problem is, Ive been ill for about a week and didnt want to post LQ content, but Im on the mend and hopefully should start making videos by the end of the week.

Make videos that aren't Minecraft. The market is hyper-saturated with hundreds of thousands of completely unoriginal and dull videos.
YOU ARE OUR LORD & SAVIOUR
OP, read VERY carefully.

"The market is hyper-saturated with hundreds of thousands of completely unoriginal and dull videos.
tumblr_mcj9jvkBch1qlnfp6o1_500.jpg

Nice, keep going bro. The key is to be active yourself, simple as and just keep going. Im on about 300 subs in 3 months and get 100 views video on average so time will improve your channel you just gotta keep going

The sub to view ratio is always off. look at the top channels they may have 8 or 9 million subs but on ly get 500 thousand views on average which is less then 10 percent of their. subs, you have almost 100 subs and getting 35 views from those subs percentage wise you are doing great. just keep making quality videos and both your views and subs will increase.

Last edited:
Always interact with your audience (respond to comments, tweets, etc). More people are willing to come back and be active if you interact with them.

The sub to view ratio is always off. look at the top channels they may have 8 or 9 million subs but on ly get 500 thousand views on average which is less then 10 percent of their. subs, you have almost 100 subs and getting 35 views from those subs percentage wise you are doing great. just keep making quality videos and both your views and subs will increase.

So true! many people still get down that they dont get the same amount of views as their subs.. But it is normal.

Back