How to find active Twitter followers ??

Abdulla Alishaq

I've Got It
Hey guys i am wondering how can i find active twitter followers that are active, follows back, see my tweets, and may be my subscriber? please if you have some idea share it with me :)

I think it's supposed to work the other way around... people may follow you on twitter if they like your channel, but I don't think most people will check out your channel just because they're following you.

If you follow hundreds of people a week then just remove the ones who don't follow back, you can get a ton of followers easily, but whether they check your tweets or not is completely random. I don't think there's an easy way to get followers who are guaranteed to read your tweets, it's all down to luck.

Here's a guide someone wrote a while back that a lot of people seem to find helpful:
http://yttalk.com/threads/twitter-promotion-starter-guide.109422/

I don't really like it myself because I use Twitter to actually follow friends and Youtubers I watch, but it works for other people so it may work for you.

They are found on Aisle 5 at your local department store.

You don't "find" followers. People follow you because they like you. Advertise your twitter on your videos, and those interested will follow.

I feel like it should be the other way around. People sould follow you on twitter because they want to know more about you and be on a more personal level with someone who's videos they watch. So maybe just asking your subs to follow you on twitter is all you may need!

Back