How to expand audience?

Yeah I lost TONS of friend. But I consider that a really good thing. I feel way better and in control of my life right now.

Me, not so much. And when people WANT to be friends, I push them away. I'm kind of an emotional frieght train and at some point my parents picked up on this so now there's a pyschiatrist trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Problem is, I'm not exactly brave enough to be comepletely honest with him. :/

Me, not so much. And when people WANT to be friends, I push them away. I'm kind of an emotional frieght train and at some point my parents picked up on this so now there's a pyschiatrist trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Problem is, I'm not exactly brave enough to be comepletely honest with him. :/
You should be completly honest. It can only do you good.
And you are quite lucky that your parents are backing you. You should really use it wisely right now.

You should be completly honest. It can only do you good.
And you are quite lucky that your parents are backing you. You should really use it wisely right now.

Yeah I know. I really am lucky. My parents first instict was to send me to boot camp for the whole summer. It's a good thing they realized that there are other ways of 'fixing' me.
See, I have trouble admitting things to myself, let alone another person, especially a stranger. But you're completely right.

Yeah I know. I really am lucky. My parents first instict was to send me to boot camp for the whole summer. It's a good thing they realized that there are other ways of 'fixing' me.
See, I have trouble admitting things to myself, let alone another person, especially a stranger. But you're completely right.
I know its hard, ive been there, but seriously you should let yourself go with that person. He can only help you. Thats his goal !

I have found recently one thing that really works is being active on the forums! When you help people, they tend to check your channel, and have a look at some of your stuff. That's my advice, take from it what you want. :)

Diversity? If you want to reach out to different audiences then you have to cater to them. For a gaming channel I would think there's broad categories: Indies, FPS, Minecraft, AAA titles, Retrogaming, Scary Games, Mobile etc...

Then under each there's sub categories of: News, Reviews, LP, Achievement guides, cheats, etc...

So... depending on what your current audience is, go and try to target a new one? Make sure there is some overlap between the new and old and it should be entertaining for both.

Not a gamer so I'm not sure how much of that will work, good luck.

Back