How to add youtube channels to "other channels"

TrentVlogsTV

Whatever, I'm Getting Cheese Fries
Hey guys so I want to add my friends that I do videos with to the "other channels" portion of my youtube page. Any idea how to do it? whenever I add their channels URL to the box, nothing shows up.[DOUBLEPOST=1366449964,1366449706][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind idk why it wasn't working earlier. I figured it out. :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1366450021][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't remember how to do it for the old layout, but I think they are just getting rid of stuff slowly since the new layout will be upon us all sometime soon.

(I might be wrong so don't hold me accountable :p. Unless its for free doughnuts than I am OK with it.)
Wish they didn't change it. I like the layout I have. lol

I don't remember how to do it for the old layout, but I think they are just getting rid of stuff slowly since the new layout will be upon us all sometime soon.

(I might be wrong so don't hold me accountable :p. Unless its for free doughnuts than I am OK with it.)

EDIT: It might have been the URL or the site going slow..

Hey guys so I want to add my friends that I do videos with to the "other channels" portion of my youtube page. Any idea how to do it? whenever I add their channels URL to the box, nothing shows up.[DOUBLEPOST=1366449964,1366449706][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind idk why it wasn't working earlier. I figured it out. :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1366450021][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wish they didn't change it. I like the layout I have. lol
Eh its not too bad. It grows on you like the other layouts :p

Back