How Same Niche YouTubers Can Help Each Other?

The successful YouTubers please share their views / suggestions on the following:

"How YouTubers in the same niche can co-operate & help each other?"

I'm not a successful Youtuber but the first thing that comes to my mind is getting together and making videos featuring one another. I saw plenty of successful YTers do that and it does the trick :)

Basically by liking other similar channel videos they appear on the home page and viewers are made aware of them/the channel.

Comments do the same thing. Cross pollination then occurs.

You don't have to physically co-operate to get a spin off.

I am in a relatively small niche with one of my channels. The creators within this niche kinda collab without collabing.
By this I mean I have subscribed to all other familiar channels (Not Sub4sub) as I actually watch and engage with every single creator and video. In turn I not only get ideas/hints/tips on how to improve my own videos but I also get more views/subs via my (Sincere) comments left on other videos. And by 'Sincere' I mean that I write relevant comments about the video and/or ask questions. Not just 'great vid' etc..

Define not succesful.
I have three subscribers,
so what? am I a fricking loser?
:p

People even in same niche have different capabilities, potentials and the most important different levels of dedication.

There are many ways to do this, physically being in each other's videos is most effective, but I also shout out and add cards for my friend's channel that I am collaborating on as well.

I think it is easy in the automotive world since we are both working on our own drift cars and we meet up regularly to film with each other discussing different aspects of car building and drifting. Having our own cars gives a good point to compare and contrast.

Back