How regularly should i upload ???

1 month can only be pulled off if the videos are really good as it will decrease channel growth if not. SuperWog1 is a good example, as they got better they only released 1 video a month. At the sametime, if you're going to be more frequent you also want to give your subs time to take in the previous videos you did. I've noticed for myself that sometimes an older video will grow in views quicker than a newer 1, I just assume since it's part of my Defiance playthrough series that they're catching up (I could be wrong) but I myself have issues with 2bfp as they do daily content and sometimes multiple games at a time so I can't keep up anymore.

For gaming you should upload daily(1 or 2 vids each day). For comedian or vlogs i think weekly is best. But you should decide for yourself what is best. It's still your channel:)

They say once a week is optimal, but I know people once or twice a day. I personally like once a week which I'm doing right now, but once I find the time I'm going to shoot for two. I recently asked for feedback from my subscribers on this. Most of them preferred once a week because they say it's like a TV show that they look forward to. Ask your subscribers on what they want to see, then figure out what you want to do. Play with it a little and see what works out the best. I don't think there is a magic number for everyone and that number is going to be unique for you.

They say once a week is optimal, but I know people once or twice a day. I personally like once a week which I'm doing right now, but once I find the time I'm going to shoot for two. I recently asked for feedback from my subscribers on this. Most of them preferred once a week because they say it's like a TV show that they look forward to. Ask your subscribers on what they want to see, then figure out what you want to do. Play with it a little and see what works out the best. I don't think there is a magic number for everyone and that number is going to be unique for you.

ok i will ask all 6 of my subs, lol, thanks anyway.

I always upload weekly, Monthly and people loose interest in your channel but daily and It can possibly lead to being incredibly stressful having to plan shoot edit and upload all in a day every day, also people can get bored.. I always think it's much better to leave them wanting more than to give them so much that they get bored of you :)

Back