How quick does YouTube act

So, basically, my channel is growing fairly fast and I have a few questions in relation to my content, because if my channel got banned I would be devastated.

I have a few fairly troll like videos on my channel to do with Pokemon. And many people don't seem to take it how I originally thought they would before uploading. They're quite satirical in nature and parody like in my opinion.

My question is, how long does it take for YouTube to usually respond to a flag on a video. Because I know my videos have been flagged many many times by people, yet I still haven't heard anything from YouTube or have any guideline strikes. These videos were uploaded over a month ago (almost two months ago) if YouTube hasn't responded yet after this long, does that mean I'm in the clear? Thanks :)

So, basically, my channel is growing fairly fast and I have a few questions in relation to my content, because if my channel got banned I would be devastated.

I have a few fairly troll like videos on my channel to do with Pokemon. And many people don't seem to take it how I originally thought they would before uploading. They're quite satirical in nature and parody like in my opinion.

My question is, how long does it take for YouTube to usually respond to a flag on a video. Because I know my videos have been flagged many many times by people, yet I still haven't heard anything from YouTube or have any guideline strikes. These videos were uploaded over a month ago (almost two months ago) if YouTube hasn't responded yet after this long, does that mean I'm in the clear? Thanks :)

Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. The staff at YTtalk are not YouTube employees. :) )

I have had one video that violated copyright rules, but I was notified right before I posted it publicly. The only thing that happened was, it could not be monetized and could not be viewed in certain countries.

Thanks for the reply! It could have been worse. But I'm more worried about a guideline strike than a copyright strike, Since my videos don't really contain copyrighted material....I think haha

Thanks for the reply! It could have been worse. But I'm more worried about a guideline strike than a copyright strike, Since my videos don't really contain copyrighted material....I think haha

Well, I was notified immediately for my violation. Since you posted these videos over a month ago I don't think you have anything to worry about. But, I don't know much about these things.

Yeah. I think I'm in the clear, but who knows! Haha. I'm hoping so.[DOUBLEPOST=1483504793,1483504718][/DOUBLEPOST]Vivian! I just checked out your channel. It's really good. Definitely keep going, I can see you getting big! Wish we could collaborate, but I live in Australia haha.

Back