How people gain subs so fast?

Good Luck! I hope it will works for you.

Thanks! It's mixed feelings so far. I checked this morning - gained 16 subs in 1500 or so views, not bad, but an hour later only 10 new subs were reported. Looks like 6 unsubscribed soon after subscribing :( Unless it's a glitch with youtube. It's pity proper analytics appears 2 days later, still don't know retention, watch time, end screens, etc.

I have another question for you - do you target specific videos? I have a feeling displaying my ads to everyone might not be the best idea as I got more dislikes than likes so far. And subscriber-wise it might not be very optimal too.

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks! It's mixed feelings so far. I checked this morning - gained 16 subs in 1500 or so views, not bad, but an hour later only 10 new subs were reported. Looks like 6 unsubscribed soon after subscribing :( Unless it's a glitch with youtube. It's pity proper analytics appears 2 days later, still don't know retention, watch time, end screens, etc.

I have another question for you - do you target specific videos? I have a feeling displaying my ads to everyone might not be the best idea as I got more dislikes than likes so far. And subscriber-wise it might not be very optimal too.

Thanks again for your help!

I tried to target specific videos on specific channels to be recommended with my add without any luck. My bid was not high for the placement. I just target specific group of interest – family focused and it is it. 0.01 bid -Brazil -Family Focused and it is all. You can hide likes count so it wouldn’t bother you. People sub and unsub a lot so do not feel sad about it. Only views is matter in this reality everything else is secondary. It is better to pay a dollar for views then do sub4sub and reply for 100 comments and have 20 likes.

Reactions: RTT
I tried to target specific videos on specific channels to be recommended with my add without any luck. My bid was not high for the placement. I just target specific group of interest – family focused and it is it. 0.01 bid -Brazil -Family Focused and it is all. You can hide likes count so it wouldn’t bother you. People sub and unsub a lot so do not feel sad about it. Only views is matter in this reality everything else is secondary. It is better to pay a dollar for views then do sub4sub and reply for 100 comments and have 20 likes.
Thanks for your prompt response! I tried to add $5 to daily limit on my 0.01 campaign, got just 60 views. Not sure whether I can't get more due to low bid limit, or somehow got it for higher price. Can't see unfortunately until tomorrow. I didn't try "family focused", will try next time.
Thanks again.

I've started doing it on my channel recently - making custom thumbnails. I use Photoshop - I try to keep mine simple, to the point, and clean. It helps give a better first impression and it makes people want to click on it and check it out. Definitely also helps when your video shows up on a list of thousands of videos with similar content or name. I think uploading frequently also helps - think of every video you upload as an advertisement for your channel! :)

Thanks for your prompt response! I tried to add $5 to daily limit on my 0.01 campaign, got just 60 views. Not sure whether I can't get more due to low bid limit, or somehow got it for higher price. Can't see unfortunately until tomorrow. I didn't try "family focused", will try next time.
Thanks again.
Did you set your bid limits yourself or left bids on auto setting. Did your campaign show - out of budget? 60 views for 5 dollars is to high.[DOUBLEPOST=1506195988,1506195760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks again.
check out if you have 0.01 not 0.1 set for your bids

Did you set your bid limits yourself or left bids on auto setting. Did your campaign show - out of budget? 60 views for 5 dollars is to high.[DOUBLEPOST=1506195988,1506195760][/DOUBLEPOST]
check out if you have 0.01 not 0.1 set for your bids
Thanks! It turned out OK, probably no one clicked my ads during that period, or higher bidder was shown. Later all 500 views at 0.01 were reported.

Thanks! It turned out OK, probably no one clicked my ads during that period, or higher bidder was shown. Later all 500 views at 0.01 were reported.
Now you need to look when is add work most for you ( time of the day) and later publish your videos around that time.

Now you need to look when is add work most for you ( time of the day) and later publish your videos around that time.
Thanks but all I can see is number of views. Retention, subscribers and everything is delayed, so it's difficult to match adwords views with results. One thing I know for sure, adwords views have much lower retention unfortunately.

You need to master SEO, I saw your tags on some of your videos, and you have very poor or limited tags. Try taking the time to fill up the tags and description and make appealing thumbnails!

Thanks but all I can see is number of views. Retention, subscribers and everything is delayed, so it's difficult to match adwords views with results. One thing I know for sure, adwords views have much lower retention unfortunately.
Even without Adword average retention on my videos 2 min .with average ling 6-7 min on my main channel. I did try to make 5 min videos( it was best time for my viewers) but it is not always possible with complex drawings.

Back