HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Hi guys, I was just curious with everyone's upload schedule over a week's time frame. How often do you upload content on your channels and usually at what time?

I try to upload 3-4 pieces of content every week on my channel and hope to increase my productivity as I learn this youtube thing :)

Usually every Saturday, sometimes Sundays due to time constraints. We unfortunately run into time issues a lot.

Currently I'm doing my best to upload every Tuesday and Friday. 3 times per week is too difficult right now

I upload whenever, but I publish videos daily (7 times a week) at 9 am Pacific Time.
Cool i'll check your channel out =)[DOUBLEPOST=1509845898,1509845838][/DOUBLEPOST]
We post every Saturday at 9pm GMT.
Nice nice I'm really enjoying the south park gaming videos. It's like watching the actual show[DOUBLEPOST=1509845947][/DOUBLEPOST]
Currently I'm doing my best to upload every Tuesday and Friday. 3 times per week is too difficult right now
Yeah i get what you mean. Hard to balance youtube with personal life. Mad respect to full time youtubers who can consistently upload everyday

I've been starting a lot of playthroughs and am racking up a lot of videos, so I'll pretty much have to start uploading daily again. I just worry about uploading a lot because I don't get too many views right now and I'm basically burying the other videos every day if I upload too fast. But I've also seen it said that the more videos you have out there, the more leads you have back to your channel. So maybe 1 a day isn't so bad.

I've been starting a lot of playthroughs and am racking up a lot of videos, so I'll pretty much have to start uploading daily again. I just worry about uploading a lot because I don't get too many views right now and I'm basically burying the other videos every day if I upload too fast. But I've also seen it said that the more videos you have out there, the more leads you have back to your channel. So maybe 1 a day isn't so bad.
I get where you're coming from but like you said I would see it as a future investment for when you make it big and bring it a larger audience, they can then see some of your older content. And you can even make reaction videos to your old content in the future :thumbsup2:

Back