how often do you promote your videos

anglingdharma

how often do you promote your videos in a day, and where would you like to promote your avideo? until now according to your experience in which the most effective and richly generated video subscriber and get a lot of response from others who would be the person would want to come back to your chanel

I really don't have a schedule for promoting my videos and I go around the web where ever i see approprad I promote....but I have a couple of sites that I visit at least once or twice a week and YTT is one of them.

I've had decent results from free sites like Craigslist and such. Can't hurt if it's free right?!

How do you manage to promote on Craigslist? I thought that it is a place for buying and selling stuff. Just genuinely curious.

As for how I promote stuff I put some of my videos on trinding.com and on reddit. I also put a link to them on twitter and I make mini reviews for my videos that I put on Instagram. I got the best results from Reddit.

I promote my videos when I upload a new one:) (sometimes I promote my best videos too but not very often) I use Reddit for promotion cause I found that it works the best with my content:up2: sometimes I have promoted them through YooTube too but again after running my channel over a year I found Reddit works best for me....

How do you manage to promote on Craigslist? I thought that it is a place for buying and selling stuff. Just genuinely curious.

As for how I promote stuff I put some of my videos on trinding.com and on reddit. I also put a link to them on twitter and I make mini reviews for my videos that I put on Instagram. I got the best results from Reddit.

There is actually a services section and I post mine to lawn/landscape services for free advice via video's and such.

I promote my videos when I upload a new one:) (sometimes I promote my best videos too but not very often) I use Reddit for promotion cause I found that it works the best with my content:up2: sometimes I have promoted them through YooTube too but again after running my channel over a year I found Reddit works best for me....

I've been struggling to get things promoted because I have very little time to do so and unless you're blindly broadcasting to Twitter or Facebook, you have to do it all manually, which I have no time for. I wish more social media platforms would open their API to automatic posting from the outside. I asked Patreon, for instance, how to do it and they said not only could it not be done, it probably would never be done. That just makes it hard for content creators.

I personally do not promote my videos and have never done it (Apart from a little Adwords test which failed)
I use my time creating the next video. Making the best it can be and making sure the SEO is on point.
If your content/SEO is great - the views/subs will come naturally.

Back