HOW OFTEN DO YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON YOUTUBE?

I'm a really self critical person, which can be helpful when trying to improve your content, but can be a hindrance if you're feeling a bit low. I used to think about jacking my blog in a couple of times a year because I didn't think I was good enough. With youtube I haven't had that yet. I'd say just ride the wave of doubt, it passes. The reason people fail at something is because they give up easily. I'd say to anyone feeling doubtful 'YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!'

I think if you want to give up, it just means you care. This thing you're doing means so much to you that it's frustrating to see you're not getting out of it what you want. I've definitely been there, but I keep pushing forward because I do genuinely like making what I make and I also have to think of the people whose lives I may have improved!

I stop posting all the time! I go through periods where I don't post anything. Twice now, I've made all my videos private.. then months later started uploading new content.

It's ok to quit. It's ok to un-quit. #yolo

I don't really ever think about giving up. Once in a while, it feels a little bit like running uphill with a backpack full of rocks, but then something will happen (a nice comment, a video that comes out really well, meeting someone cool) that makes it all worthwhile again.

Never thought of giving up. But having a job and doing this after work can be very tiring. Many a times I always thought to myself, never mind I'll do it tomorrow. But this is very dangerous and as you keep procrastinating, it's gonna get worse. It's all about discipline and how much you want to achieve being a YouTuber.

Back