How NOT to Make Friends But Still Alienate People

some people make me despair for humanity.... in other news i actually did enjoy your "stupid reviews and s****y movie vidoes" :)

... This makes me wonder if I should go outside dressed as like, Superman or something, and hand out cards with useless info on them. If they don't take it, I'll stalk them all the way to their car. Repeat 50 times a day.

That way, nobody will bother me anymore. I'll be free to live with my pet Bigfoot in a forest somewhere in Brazil.

Eh... My dreams will never come true. :/

Anyway, that was an entertaining read. Sucks that people do that though. So rude and mean. :/

A similar aspect is people wanting to do collaborations just because they see my subscriber or view-count. I check out their channel and they have sexy thumbnails or adult content. The most recent one had videos about knives and guns.

I run a toy car channel with a family-friendly theme and kids are my target audience. It's like they don't even consider if their channel is compatible with my audience.

You can't force people to like you and give you a shoutout.
Exactly!! But apparently not everyone knows this. Believe me I understand that YouTube is a community, I'd be happy to give someone a shoutout, if it was appropriate. Like if I collab with someone or if someone was to help me with something, but if you've seen my videos you'd know it would be totally weird to be like "I give this a 5/5. Also, check out this random CoD channel because he said so."

Back