How much do you make per 1 000 views these days

How much do you make per 1 000 views these days and what's your niche? Just curious. I get 30 cents per 1k views. Is it normal? Oh and... I make gaming videos which are 12+ mins long with 3 ads. The views are from USA, Canada, UK. The monetization icon is green.

i get 1000 views every 2-3 days and earn zero from youtube since they changed the rules 1 week before i hit 10k views. thanks youtube. i was earning from amazon links until they decided to keep/steal? all my commission owed by closing my account for not breaking any rules. thanks amazon. creativity very much suppressed nowadays

meanwhile.. search this from today's news
Astonishing moment Amazon delivery driver 'is caught trying to steal ornamental dragon from front porch' after dropping off parcel

Last edited:
I make tutorials and creative content mostly around graphic design/multimedia.

According to lifetime revenue/views, about $2.58 per 1000 views.

Very curious to see what happens when the new rules take effect.

the lowest end, I think it was 98 cents per 1,000. on average I'm usually between 1.30 and 1.50 per 1,000. it does fluctuate as expected.

We make off-roading videos - both informational and entertainment.. Last 90 days is just over $6 per 1,000 (CPM)..
I’m also looking forward to see what happens when the new rules kick in. I am predicting that rates will go UP.

iv been making roughly 2.50 per 1000 views as a whole soon to be 0 for a while. some of my video's have made really good ad rates though 3-4 times my overall rate.

Back