How many VIEWS/SUBSCRIBERS to make 1$ per day

Subscribers don't matter in terms of money. To make $1 per day, you will need anywhere from 300-1000 monetizable views per day most likely. Only about 85% of views or so are usually monetized due to different platforms that do not support ads. It all depends on your CPM/RPM and network. If you are with a network like TGN, then it will take around 1000 views at least. With the better networks it will be around 300 views.

Subscribers don't matter in terms of money. To make $1 per day, you will need anywhere from 300-1000 monetizable views per day most likely. Only about 85% of views or so are usually monetized due to different platforms that do not support ads. It all depends on your CPM/RPM and network. If you are with a network like TGN, then it will take around 1000 views at least. With the better networks it will be around 300 views.
Actually, only 50% is because mobile devices don't count.

Some do now. The new YT iphone app has mobile views monetized. And only about 30% of views are mobile. About half of those get monetized. Hence the 85% that I said. :)

wow that's nice.. I always thought mobile views don't have monetized views.. thanks for that info :)

Subscribers make no difference in monetization. Based on my experience 300-500 views will get you about a dollar, depending on how many were monetized and even on your particular audience.

Back