How many videos have you deleted?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
How many videos from your YouTube channel have you decided aren't quite up to standard, or just plain embarrassing..
I have to admit i've deleted at least 10-15 videos from my channel because they were just embarrassing.. Now I wish i'd kept them so I could laugh at myself!
Shame on me... I now vow to put any videos that are too embarrassing onto private so i can get them out in the future!

How about you?

Well I deleted the following video and removed 6 seconds boring part from it and reuploaded it. It became a success video of mine :D
Well in ur case, you should keep them private or unlisted as long as u like :D
PEACE :D

Good question! Nowadays, I don't delete anything, I just make them unlisted. This way, if somebody happened to rip and re-upload my video, I still have the original upload date to help prove it's mine.

As for how many I have deleted, I would guess less than five in my 9 years on YouTube.

Good question! Nowadays, I don't delete anything, I just make them unlisted. This way, if somebody happened to rip and re-upload my video, I still have the original upload date to help prove it's mine.

As for how many I have deleted, I would guess less than five in my 9 years on YouTube.

Thats good! I'm for sure going to make them unlisted from now on

All of them! I made 13 in 2013 and then I figured out that I didn't like them and that I'd rather go in a different direction. But I'm keeping them on my harddrive for my own personal lols.

Back