How many videos do you release and how often?

what type of videos do you do

I talk about news and politics, current events, social trends, internet trends, tutorials on editing videos, comedy clips, and we're doing videos/short films with other folks that we're going to put on a new channel. I talk about what regular people talk about every day.

I talk about news and politics, current events, social trends, internet trends, tutorials on editing videos, comedy clips, and we're doing videos/short films with other folks that we're going to put on a new channel. I talk about what regular people talk about every day.
oh that sound pretty interesting

Mine are kinda random because life is just so busy. I'd say at least 3-4 a month. The VGM show takes a lot of time to put together due to all the editting and getting all the people involved to send their scenes in on time. The Out on DVD show is literally whenever I rent a new movie, so that can be at any time as well. Then random stuff happens that I want to either voice my opinion or rant about, like Megan Fox being April O'Neil in Bay's TMNT movie or the fact that Batman's son recently died.

Looking back now... I released 2 Out on DVD episodes in January, 3 videos in Feburary ( an OODVD ep, a VGM ep and the whole Megan Fox thing) and 3 in March (another OODVD, a VGM ep and the Robin thing). Month's not over so I might be able to review another movie before we're done. So I think I'm on a 2-3 month video a month deal.

I just started on youtube today so I will start off by doing one video a day maybe two here and there once I start getting a bigger fan base I will do 2 or 3 a day at most

The main thing is to have a consistent schedule. Keep the same posting schedule, and if you don't, alert your subscribers to why you are going to change it. Or, if you don't post one during the week, tell them. My problem was I didn't do any of this and fell off. When other YouTubers told me to take it serious and post more, it kind of fell into place. Now, they know that every Sun-Wed-Sat, they will have a video coming from me. It's even easier with scheduled uploads...

Just don't get crazy with uploads. Ppl might think you're being kind of spammy.

Back