How many hours a week for Youtube?

BMorgzGaming

Just a question guys. How many hours a week to you spend on Youtube? Examples:
Recording
Editing
Rendering
Etc...

I work 40+ hours a week. I get off and home by 3:30 everyday. It all depends for me. Sometimes a few hours a day recording then the next day a few hours editing/rendering

I would say about 13-15 hours a week doing youtube. Lol I guess I don't have a life. Haha

Last edited:
I don't do nearly that much, in terms of time. Each video takes me about an hour of setup and then an hour of editing/rendering. Maybe give myself 3 hours/video, and I do 3 videos/week, so 9 hours/week.

I spend most of my time watching YouTube it's basically my tv haha so plenty of hours but for work on a good week if I do 4 videos a week maybe I'd say around 4-5 maybe 6 hours, my uploads and rendering times are pretty quick.

In terms of creating maybe 2-3 hours tops!! But I have cut way back, so instead of posting videos 2-3 times a week for 2-3 weeks then no videos for a few weeks, I'm setting myself a goal of 1 video every Sunday.

Watching Youtube however......that is a different story! I'd be scared to figure out how much time I do spend watching YT videos!

OK IF ANYONE READ MY THREAD I F×××ED UP. I ment to say I do youtube 13-15 hours a week. About 2-3 hours a day. Lol damn u stupid phone!!!!

This month I'm doing a challenge every day and post it the next day, so I'm very busy with YT. I would say 2/3 hours a day. Normally it's way less. I have a 32 hour job + full time student, so I usually don't have that much time. I would say, 3 or 4 hours a week?

This month I'm doing a challenge every day and post it the next day, so I'm very busy with YT. I would say 2/3 hours a day. Normally it's way less. I have a 32 hour job + full time student, so I usually don't have that much time. I would say, 3 or 4 hours a week?

That sounds interesting. I feel like I do that lol

That sounds interesting. I feel like I do that lol
I took a look at your videos and they are on average 25-30 minutes long. With such long videos, I get why you need to much time, lol. But it seems that you combine your love for playing games with YouTube pretty well, so I guess it's not a punishment ;)

I took a look at your videos and they are on average 25-30 minutes long. With such long videos, I get why you need to much time, lol. But it seems that you combine your love for playing games with YouTube pretty well, so I guess it's not a punishment ;)

Haha yea. It was just a hobby since I loved video editing. So why not. Lol

Probably about 15 or so hours a week I reckon. Pretty much my week days right now is work placement, gym and YouTube editing or filming. It's really good :)

Back