How Many Channels Do You Actively Follow?

I used to follow quite a few, but lately I've cut waaaaay back and have only been following select channels. I used to have my subscription feed fill up with so many vids from channels I just didn't watch. It had nothing to do with poor content quality, but rather how much free time I had :/

Nowadays I try to only follow channels that either:

a) I find VERY entertaining
b) Are directly related to the genre of my channel so that I can be a part of the community

I try to keep my subs fairly low as i like to give my attention to those who i feel deserve it, so at the moment i actively follow 20 channels

There are some channels that I always look up as soon as I start youtube, and then i browse around and see what´s out there!

Im subbed to about 50 channels - Some are regular posters some not so much. I watch all of the contet uploaded.
If I start skipping vids from any particular channel I just unsub.

Currently I actively follow about 20 channels. I think it should no limit (channels to follow), as long the channel has good contents. Yaa, if I found no new video uploaded for long time (more than 1 month), normally I will unsubscribe.

Not many. Like 3 maybe... Most of the channels I'm subscribed to I just check every now and then.

And I'm subscribed to about 70 channels.

subbed to 430, but most don't upload anymore since a lot of people give up in 10+ years. But about 180 still post and since I spend at least 12 hours a day watching YouTube, and many of these are animation channels that rarely post, I can keep up with almost all of them :)

subbed to 430, but most don't upload anymore since a lot of people give up in 10+ years. But about 180 still post and since I spend at least 12 hours a day watching YouTube, and many of these are animation channels that rarely post, I can keep up with almost all of them :)
12 hours a day is dedication!

Back