How long does the CreatorX Partnership takes to reply?

Saikat Deb

Hey Guy! I'm new here and I have a question regarding the CreatorX partnership. I just applied to it and was wondering how long does it take for them to reply? Is CreatorX a division of Fullscreen? If yes then whats the difference between them.

Hey Guy! I'm new here and I have a question regarding the CreatorX partnership. I just applied to it and was wondering how long does it take for them to reply? Is CreatorX a division of Fullscreen? If yes then whats the difference between them.
Hello! Thanks for applying to Creator X!

Here are the normally expected time frames...

Application review: 24 - 48 hours (usually 24 during the week)​
Age verified & Contract returned: 24 - 48 hours (usually 24 during the week)​
Contract signed & Final steps completed (waiting on YouTube partnership): 7 - 14 days (sometimes shorter and sometimes longer... this is where YouTube itself is actually reviewing your channel before giving final approval)​
However, Fullscreen has a scaled back staff though the 1st (holidays), so I wouldn't expect anything till next week sometime. Most networks and YouTube themselves will be the same way at this time of year.

Creator X is a sub-network of Fullscreen.

Differences: http://yttalk.com/threads/differences-between-fullscreen-and-creator-x.24946/

Hope that helps!

HEY GUYS !!IMPORTANT!!!!

I recently got accepted by them and they told me to verify my age! I've a question, how shall I verify my age? Should I send them a mail the email address of my parent (I'm below 18)
please help!

HEY GUYS !!IMPORTANT!!!!

I recently got accepted by them and they told me to verify my age! I've a question, how shall I verify my age? Should I send them a mail the email address of my parent (I'm below 18)
please help!
Correct. Simply reply letting them know you're under 18 and provide your parent's contact info. :)

Back