How long does it take for YT to finish a review on monetized videos?

if you're partnered through an network like Fullscreen or Maker etc. , then you can easily just claim your video , no waiting :)
if you've just enable your account for the "Youtube Partner Program" & monotezation program, then when you click 'Monotize" & youtube staff reviews you content to make sure if it's non-copyrighted. It can usually take up to 24 hours for them to monotize it , you should be good to go! :)

Oh, alright, good to hear. I don't mind waiting, but that means if I ever did get bigger I would miss out on monetizing for awhile unless I joined a network (really don't want to tbh). Thanks though.

The very first video I tried to monetize took a few days if I remember right. After that they all got reviewed either instantly or within a minute or two.

Your monetized videos should be reviewed in 1 - 2 minutes. If it takes longer, maybe your videos have copyright content or it's just a bug. I think that bug is fixed.

Your monetized videos should be reviewed in 1 - 2 minutes. If it takes longer, maybe your videos have copyright content or it's just a bug. I think that bug is fixed.

I have content that might be copyrighted. HOWEVER I have all permissions to use everything in my video. I got permission from all artists and game developers.

I have content that might be copyrighted. HOWEVER I have all permissions to use everything in my video. I got permission from all artists and game developers.
You should put a proof that you asked permission at the artist in the video so Youtube will not labeled your video as copyright

Oh, alright, good to hear. I don't mind waiting, but that means if I ever did get bigger I would miss out on monetizing for awhile unless I joined a network (really don't want to tbh). Thanks though.

I'm pretty sure your videos get monetized quicker if tons of your videos have already been successfully monetized. This was the case for legacy partners (pre-April 12, 2012) a while back - building reputation.

I'm pretty sure your videos get monetized quicker if tons of your videos have already been successfully monetized. This was the case for legacy partners (pre-April 12, 2012) a while back - building reputation.

Awesome, very good info. I am new to using Youtube as a partner, can you explain what you meant by "legacy partners"?

Awesome, very good info. I am new to using Youtube as a partner, can you explain what you meant by "legacy partners"?

Sorry for the late response. A legacy partner is a partner that originally applied to the Partner Program and was accepted before April 12, 2012. Anyone who became a partner after the new program was introduced after that date is not considered a legacy partner.

Back