How long does it take for Youtube Creator Support to reply back

Mitesh06

Hello I am still waiting a e-mail reply back from the Youtube Creator Support team (Copyright Section)

I sent my E-mail on the Saturday at 11:15 and now Its currently Monday, how long shall I wait until I send another

Thanks

It can take up to two business days for a reply. Just wait, as Saturday and Sunday are not business days. Were you filing a counter-notice? That is the only reason people usually email the Copyright Section.

Ok, I just found your earlier thread. If a retraction was successfully filed, you would not have to email YouTube at all; the strike would be removed automatically, and your video restored if it hasn't been deleted by the system.

If the system deleted your video however, you will need to reupload it.

It can take up to two business days for a reply. Just wait, as Saturday and Sunday are not business days. Were you filing a counter-notice? That is the only reason people usually email the Copyright Section.

Ok, I just found your earlier thread. If a retraction was successfully filed, you would not have to email YouTube at all; the strike would be removed automatically, and your video restored if it hasn't been deleted by the system.

If the system deleted your video however, you will need to reupload it.
Thank you for your reply! The retraction was sent by the creator himself (not me) It send the retraction Friday night. Will it be appealed by March 2nd?

Back