How long did it take you to get your first 100 subs and 1000k subs?

AlexLee

Like the title says, how long did it take you to get your first 100 subs and also your 1000k sub mark.

According to social blade projection: It will take me 36 days to get to 100 subs from today. Since i started june 21 of this year, that would make it a little less then 2 month for 100 subs. I would need 143 days from today to hit 1k sub mark, which would make it 5 month to hit if you include the 143 days plus the the 3 weeks since i started.

This seems to be a reasonable projection for the first 1k subs, however the projection at current rate of growth I would have to wait till year 09/2022 to hit 100k subs according to social blade. Wow that is a long a** time. Of course this is just a projection and also dosent really account for other factors which can increase or decrease your growth rate.

That's a nice growth rate (compared to mine...) I've just checked social blade ,and at current rate of growth I'll hit 35 subscribers in 5 years. Then, again It's not like I make great quality content, nor am I consistent. Keep it up.

Started out on youtube about 3months ago and I am yet to get a 100 subs. Currently at 35 but looking forward with hope. Thanks you guys for mentioning social blade, will go check it out and see what my prediction is

Well you see... I don't think I'll ever get to 100 at this rate lol. That's some great growth though! Keep making good content and you'll continue to grow like crazy!

It pretty much took me a year to get to 100, then another year to hit 1000. So 2 years total. Right now I am in year 5 and at 5,800 subscribers. So I am still growing roughly at the same rate from the 2nd year onward. It's been a slow burn for me. I do think I'll be able to hit 10,000 in a few years, but 100,000 is well out of reach based on my past and current performance.

100 happened in a few months I think after I started actually uploading. 1,000 took like 2 and a half years, mostly because I would go like 8 months at college only uploading on breaks so it was really inconsistent and then I had to find a new niche after I graduated. 1000 can be a lot quicker if you have a lot of free time to invest and a good content strategy.

It took me just under 3 months to reach 100 subscribers, and 10 months to reach 100k views.

It took me 2.5 years to reach 1,000 subscribers. Since then, I'm closing in on 2,000 subs. July has been my best month ever; 700 subscribers and over 100k views. If I can keep this pace up, there is an outside chance I'll reach my 10k sub goal for 2018.

When I started my channel back in Nov 2015, I had these basic goals:

End of 2016: 100 subscribers - Accomplished
End of 2017: 1,000 subscribers - Came close finished at 900
End of 2018: 10,000 subscribers - Need to average about 55 subscribers daily; over the last 10 days or so, I've hit that average. Longshot, but still in the realm of possibility.
End of 2019: 100k subscribers - Unlikely, but dream big!

Hmmm, interesting. My 1st 100 subs I got in about 30days. Since my 1st video - I am at 290, with lack of time for promotion.

I hit 100 subscribers within the first 25 - 30 days. I'm only at 466 subscribers but I'm only 98 days into my journey so I'm feeling pretty good about my progress. I hope to be at 1000 within the next 2 - 3 months and well on my way to 2000 by the end of 2018.

Last edited:
Back