How long did it take to get the first 100 subscribers?

We are thinking that it took about three and a half weeks! We found this was the hardest milestone to reach for us!

Good luck to you!

I was just wondering how long it took some of you guys to reach the 100 subscriber mark? this has been (and still is) a topic that keeps popping up in my mind. just wondering.

Took me a while, but that's because I started with really bad quality and lacked experience. You could also reach that goal faster if you collaborate with other YouTubers around that sub count. It really depends on how much effort you put in and how your videos get around the community. If you make the best content possible, but no one watches it, then you are out of luck. So I would say it's a mixture of making good content and advertising yourself correctly. Avoid sub for sub as well. In the end, it's not going to help you. Best of luck!

Took me a while, but that's because I started with really bad quality and lacked experience. You could also reach that goal faster if you collaborate with other YouTubers around that sub count. It really depends on how much effort you put in and how your videos get around the community. If you make the best content possible, but no one watches it, then you are out of luck. So I would say it's a mixture of making good content and advertising yourself correctly. Avoid sub for sub as well. In the end, it's not going to help you. Best of luck!
I totally agree with you, sometimes I think my videos are not getting out there enough. Facebook doesn't work for me at all however, I am giving the whole Reddit thing a go, I hear good things about it.

I have been posting a video every week for over a year and I just now broke 60 subs. It definitely varies for each creator.

It took me awhile actually. Probably a soild 3-4 months. I remember every morning I would check my phone and see what my sub count was. It took forever haha

Back