How long did it take for you to get 100 Subscribers?

Maybe a few months? I gathered up a fair few subscribers in the beginnings of my channel because it was mostly friends and family showing their support.

A few days. It took me 2 weeks to get to 200 subs, cuz I personally asked a lot of my friends and network. But 1k took me 4 months, 2k took 6 months, 4k took 8 months, 8k took 9 months and on track to get 10k in 10 months.

A few days. It took me 2 weeks to get to 200 subs, cuz I personally asked a lot of my friends and network. But 1k took me 4 months, 2k took 6 months, 4k took 8 months, 8k took 9 months and on track to get 10k in 10 months.

that was fast! all my friends and family do is "support" by liking my instagram post at best. No subs there. Apparently far less people use gmail than i thought

How long did it take for you to get 100 Subscribers?
I got 74 right now and its been like 4 months. I didnt upload at all during december because i was working everyday and some other bad things happened.. but hopefully ill hit 100 at the end of the month or next :]

I was stuck at about 40 or 50 subs for about 3 weeks. Then something happened and I don't know what, but I then got to 100 quite fast. But it took me in total about 4 months to reach 100. Next goal of 200 which I think I'll get by end of this month

Back