How is this even possible frst video 6mil Viewed ?

"micheal Mas" read carefully

Well I'm an idiot apparently haha.

A quick look at his channel reveals that his first video there is from January 2017 - but he has a comment on his discussion page from 5 months ago, and another one from 4 months ago saying "best of vids" - so he definitely had other videos before these two. His channel was also made in 2015.

My guess is he has a lot of subscribers already and deleted his videos for some reason like I said earlier - that combined with good SEO would explain the views.

The comment to view ratio is a little on the low side (for example on his 7M+ views video he has less comments than I have on my most popular video with 750K views, and on his 1.2M views one he only has ~200 comments) but I'm not sure if that's because of any foul play or just because not as many people are commenting. It's also possible that a good % of his views are external and not on YouTube - like for example his video might be being shared on Facebook a bunch.

Perhaps an easy way of telling where all these views came from - where did you find this guy OP? Because if you saw his video on your home page, then he's probably showing up for a lot of other people (like certain 10,000 degree knife videos were not too long ago)

Well, a ton of X Factor videos have tens of millions of views, so there's definitely a fan base out there.

Also, views are super-cheap to buy, so if he has management, he could put a couple grand into promoting his video, which would get it in front of people. His goal is probably not to be a YouTube star, but to be a singer, right? So buying views that just put his name out there would be very smart.

They have older videos that they deleted or made private

1,182,452 views - The Voice Arena
1,814,138 views - 10 Most AMAZING EMOTIONAL Blind Auditions Worldwide
6,536,313 views - Top 10 Most AMAZING Auditions The Voice US of All Time
263,057 views - Top 10 Best Blind Auditions The Voice UK
109,126 views - The Voice Germany - Top 10 Best Auditions of All Time

Last edited:
Back