LRwF

Super Poster
Hello! Iv been looking at ways to improve our channel recently (I have had a lot of spare time which is unusual). I was hoping for some advice and feedback about the look of our channel, if it is attention grabbing or not, so we can improve. We have also been umming and erring about changing our channel name to the common "Hannah and Leon Vlogs" because we arn't sure if our current name (though certainly unique) helps with things. Let us know what you think and thank you in advance!

Hannah and Leon

I think your channel is great! Im already a subscriber and i think the branding, intro and edits are great :) I like the name but i agree maybe change it to something easer to remember?

I think your channel is great! Im already a subscriber and i think the branding, intro and edits are great :) I like the name but i agree maybe change it to something easer to remember?
Hey Meg! Its funny because we went ahead and changed it! We are now Hannah and Leon Vlog and completely redid the banner (I spent ages on it so I hope you think its good!) Thank you so much for your advice

Hey Meg! Its funny because we went ahead and changed it! We are now Hannah and Leon Vlog and completely redid the banner (I spent ages on it so I hope you think its good!) Thank you so much for your advice
Ah no i think the new branding looks great! How did you make the banner?

Back