How I get extra views on my videos

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
People are always asking how to get more views. After all, we all have this dream of making it big on the site and being famous, so who doesn't want free views? So, I figured I'd share a strategy that seems to work for me. Of course, the important thing to realize is that when I say "gain views", I'm referring to the total viewcount on your channel increasing. This of course means that your ad revenue will go up as well, if you monetize videos. However, this strategy will also only work if you've been uploading for a while, meaning you aren't a brand new channel.

Basically what I do is take one of my older videos, and put it back in my subscriber feed. If you go to the feed of your channel (ex. http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveraloneprick/feed ), at the top you'll see a box that's labeled "Create a new Post". This is for bulletins, which are messages you can send to your subscribers. I've noticed that almost nobody uses this feature on YouTube, but it's extremely helpful! When you click the box, you'll have the option to place a url in the bottom right corner of that section. I normally choose a video that's at least 3 months old. This is because your subscriber base will frequently change, so most of your active subscribers at any one point have not seen your older videos. Get free views without having to make a new videos!

Of course, I still make new videos, but I also share these older ones because it increases my viewership. I normally get about 60 views per video from subscriber feeds, and when I do this I normally get an extra 20 views on the video, meaning 1/3 of my audience will watch these videos. If you have over 200 active subscribers, you can get an extra 70 views on your video. It begs the question of why people with thousands upon thousands of active subscribers don't do this, because it's free viewership, and the viewers haven't seen the content before so it's fresh to them. It's like watching reruns of a show you've never seen before. Sure they're old, but they're new to you, so you'll watch them!

I hope this has been helpful to you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below. Have a nice day!

so the feed is also a secret tool to your desire?
3ri1uz.jpg

Muahaha excellent!

yeah bro ive also noticed no one uses it much including myself lol something else people will do(pretty often) thats basically the same thing is go back and like one of thier older videos which puts it at the top of their sub feeds thus bringing in more views.

Cool, nice method, I do make posts using the feed with links when I upload a new video, but I never thought of using it to earn extra views on old videos, cheers big help! :)

I;ve never thought of this. And to think my most watched video on Youtube is like a yr old now.:D Thanks for sharing your idea.:D

Thats a pretty sweet Idea, I guess Ill have to wait a bit since my channel is pretty new but this is brilliant.

Back