How good is Adobe Premiere cs2?

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Hey guys, I was just wondering how good Adobe Premiere cs2 is. I know its old but I found it for free on Adobe's website. Is it a step up from Windows Live Movie Maker on Windows 7? Any reply would be helpful. Thanks! :)

Alright, CS5 and CS6 are the best versions of that program ;)
It is better than Windows Movie Maker but because it is so old it can`t use all of modern day technology, e.g. It can only use at most 2 cores so if you have a quad-core CPU or higher it won`t benefit you with that program :p

I just downloaded it. Because it is free, and still technically better than Movie Maker, it's worth the download.

Alright, CS5 and CS6 are the best versions of that program ;)
It is better than Windows Movie Maker but because it is so old it can`t use all of modern day technology, e.g. It can only use at most 2 cores so if you have a quad-core CPU or higher it won`t benefit you with that program :p
Okay. Thanks Shane! :D And it can render videos recorded with FRAPS, correct?

It was an industry standard from 2005 to 2007. So it's excellent.

As previous posters have mentioned, it will have hardware feature support issues. Video moves faster than Audio, so Premiere may be a bit further behind in CS2 than Audition. For audio everyone exports .wav still anyways.

Back