How far will you go?

Yep I think I spend every waking hour that I have time in Youtube, not only making video's but also interacting and such. I see it as my virtue to make to be the best I can be in and outside of my channel.

I would love to eventually be doing it full time. Right now I am a stay at home mom, work full time hours between (2) online jobs, and do youtube. If we never make enough for income that is fine, I am loving the memories saved. We have only been at this for 2 months and I am really happy with our growth to this point, so that just means I need to start pushing harder! Many sleepless or late nights fitting it all in but I have 4 kids so I am used to no sleep at this point haha

jesus i wish i had a 4 man dedicated team.. being a single one man army for youtube has got to be more difficult than i expected. it can really be discouraging for me sometimes cause i cant get stuff done sometimes cause im limited to what i can do with no help

Yeah, I'm very motivated, and I take my channel very seriously. I really want it to "take off" in some way at least. But the stuff I do is very different from most of you probably.

Most of my work doesn't even have to do with my actual channel. I spend a ton of time just learning stuff.
It's mostly orchestration at the moment. Lots of reading and watching (youtube videos). And lots of music theory.

And then I spend a ton of time in Cubase. A typical song/piece takes a couple of days. Or like 12 hours.

But I definitely don't sacrifice sleep for it :).

If you don't envision yourself to be successful, then you never will be. I'm planning to be pretty up there next year. Maybe even full time.

Back