How Else Can I Promote My Channel?

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
So okay, I'll admit it, I sort of stink at promoting my YouTube. I'm really socially awkward and I'm not exactly always on the latest internet fads. I am trying to spread my channel's signal to get more viewer ship but I don't really know what else to do. So here's what I've been doing

-I upload a video consistently every week
-I have a Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter that I up date regularly
-I talk to people here on YTtalk and try to mention my channel when ever I can (without spamming)
-I collab and shout out people when I can

I can't think of what else to do. I feel like I'm doing everything that I'm supposed to do but I'm some how messing it up.

What do you guys do to help promote yourself? Is there another way to spread the word about my channel that I don't know about? Have I over looked something?
 
So okay, I'll admit it, I sort of stink at promoting my YouTube. I'm really socially awkward and I'm not exactly always on the latest internet fads. I am trying to spread my channel's signal to get more viewer ship but I don't really know what else to do. So here's what I've been doing

-I upload a video consistently every week
-I have a Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter that I up date regularly
-I talk to people here on YTtalk and try to mention my channel when ever I can (without spamming)
-I collab and shout out people when I can

I can't think of what else to do. I feel like I'm doing everything that I'm supposed to do but I'm some how messing it up.

What do you guys do to help promote yourself? Is there another way to spread the word about my channel that I don't know about? Have I over looked something?
Hi Emily, have you tried watching and commenting on other YouTube videos? That helped me a lot when I first started. Find videos that are related to your channel category and leaves a nice comment about their video. This drove my sub count up fast.
 
Hi Emily, have you tried watching and commenting on other YouTube videos? That helped me a lot when I first started. Find videos that are related to your channel category and leaves a nice comment about their video. This drove my sub count up fast.
I have tried, but maybe I just need to be more dedicated to it
 
...
What do you guys do to help promote yourself? Is there another way to spread the word about my channel that I don't know about? Have I over looked something?

My 2 cents w.r.t. getting subscriber in very initial days. From your subs count, I see we both are in same boat. To being with adding subscribers, I've started initial 4-5 videos with very close friends WhatsApp group. Then since couple of days, have started with my friends, relatives and colleagues. You may try the same.
 
Reddit can be good and bad. Just need some thick skin, and Facebook has done pretty well for me. Just go to share it to the right groups
 
Back
Top