How Does This Guy Not Get Any Copyright Strikes/Issues?

Guphanti

youtube.com/user/CinemaSins/

This guy has great videos, but seriously? People get their channels closed due to putting a few songs in some videos or just 1 clip of a TV show, but this guy is using large portions of movies, many movies in fact. Is it because his channel is so large that YouTube turns a blind eye?

How does he do it?

It might be just a matter of time. I don't have the examples handy but larger channels have gotten shut down before.

youtube.com/user/CinemaSins/

This guy has great videos, but seriously? People get their channels closed due to putting a few songs in some videos or just 1 clip of a TV show, but this guy is using large portions of movies, many movies in fact. Is it because his channel is so large that YouTube turns a blind eye?

How does he do it?
Mr. Technical Difficult had over 2 million subs and got shut down.... I'm not sure how some people get away with it. When I upload something to Rumble, people copy from Rumble and post to youtube with the exact video I already have on Youtube. Somehow they do not get a 3rd party match. I have gotten 3rd party matches for "royalty free" music, so Youtube somehow detects the audio automatically, so I'm not sure how it does not detect an exact match of a video and audio....

Mr. Technical Difficult had over 2 million subs and got shut down.... I'm not sure how some people get away with it. When I upload something to Rumble, people copy from Rumble and post to youtube with the exact video I already have on Youtube. Somehow they do not get a 3rd party match. I have gotten 3rd party matches for "royalty free" music, so Youtube somehow detects the audio automatically, so I'm not sure how it does not detect an exact match of a video and audio....
He was terminated for ToS violations.

Back