How do you use social media for promoting?

You need to find the right communities. I have a few places on Tumblr and FB that seem to have no trolls. I've been troll raped on Facepunch and Funnyjunk a bunch of times, whether it's my content or other content people didn't like. I p****d off a bunch of Reddit people because I mis-read a sub-reddit's rules... I got a lot of upvotes, but some people were like "dude, the stuff you are posting in here is cute, but it's the exact opposite of what should be in this sub-reddit".... Sad thing was, my videos had the top 3 spots in that sub-reddit until people started complaining, lol. I took them down once I figured out why everyone was p****d.
Awesome, you should have kept them up and just reaped the rewards lol. I've never put up any videos on Reddit or anything like that. I'd say this forum and my personal facebook page are my main places for promotion. I know I should branch out, but I haven't got round to it yet. Besides, apart from my meeting Tom Hanks video, none of my content is relevant to those sorts of places.

Back