How do you survive on Reddit?

can you survive on Reddit?

• Total voters
I've been posting my vids in the video subreddit.

I've gotten a vote down on a few. I don't get any other interaction aside from that.

I hope this doesn't give me negative interaction now *knocks on wood*

I've posted videos on there a few times, gotten no feedback at all. The real question for me is how to survive 9gag instead since I've seen quite a few people here recommending that place. I don't see a point in it. I tried that site once, posted one video, got like 19 down votes and that place was out for me haha.

Never really bothered with the website, why go into a website knowing you will get nothing but negative feedback?
Yes i totally agree with him becayse if i try to get around on reddit and talk to people of my niche i woild get nothing but negative feed back. the site is a pire waite of time.

Agreed, don't bother with trolls, you'd just waste your time. I'd know, I sometimes troll. LOLO
Lol alot of my fans on my channel say to bring some trolling onto my channel thats the thing idk if its good or bad and i just dont know how to do the right types of trolls. because i hate thode types of trollers who just annoy others in the game to get some irritated reactions.

Back