How do you make your videos? Improvisation or Scripted?

I've tried scripting but i just cant remember anything I right down. I also cant focus on keeping up my energy up and I like to keep my face cam on. I certainly agree though that scripted content is a lot more professional and, if done right, way more compelling. It sorta depends on if you're more inclined to sell your content or sell yourself.

I tried improvising m video some at first but I always found that I would leave things out that I wish I had talked about. Take after take some things would get better but I would almost always forget to mention something. I decided to try using a script and I have not looked back. Since I do a lot of voice over work Having a script is perfect because It keeps my videos moving along and prevents rambling. It also completely eliminates the Umms.

I do all improvisation, as I when I game it tends to be a whole lot more exciting to have things happen in then moment! I could never imaging having to script out what I will say when playing any game at all, it just seems spur of the moment happening seem to be the best way!

Best regards,
Xen

Back