How do you keep yourself motivated?

Thank you all for your messages, I can see all of your different views and well I know I can relate to some people! Tbh I have gotten myself a bit motivated from your replies! So well you've helped me out! :)
Time to keep this going and well maybe put a piece of paper over my view count!

You have to be passionate about what you are doing. My videos are about stuff I would be doing even if I wasn't making videos.

If my motivation is low, I go onto YouTube and watch videos that are similar to mine. It gets me motivated to see how successful they are and I start getting into it again.

Treat youtube as a hobby and just have fun. :) I get pumped up when I think about how it feels like being a famous youtuber. I guess it's one of those dreams that you can actually reach with a bit of hardwork and passion, tho when I saY 'bit' I mean a lot. :D

best motivation ? Money :) Or even better ? work nine to five :). So are you motivated ? Wanna do vidz now or go and work :) ?

I have tried to start a YouTube channel before, actually this is my 3rd attempt...
It went from hey this seems like a fun idea to getting bored and sad that I was getting basically no views except from a friend liking it and well myself.

This time around I have decided to be more into it, such as making a lot more videos, with different games to play( Yes I do finish off the ones I start), yet I know it is a slow growing process at first, but sometimes it just gets to me... For example today I have spent about 5 hours recording editting and uploading to get little views...

Most of them probably being my clicking on my channel. Like right now I have just finished off recording the finale to my First Minecraft series ( OMG MINECRAFT OMG LOL SO MANY OF THEM) I done quite well even have content within it that made me laugh even though I created it... Yet I know when I put it up onto YouTube, no one will see it well maybe one or two.

I'm not saying Blah blah pity me, cause I know many YouTubers go through the same...

But how do you keep yourself Motivated?
Never think about you subscribers or views. Always upload a video, add some tags. Then next time do the same. After while when you then going to check your channel. Maybe there will be a suprise for you. Thats what i do. I always gets suprised.

Back