How do you guys go about promoting your channel for free?

I created a topic about Zeen since strangely nobody has posted about it around here. o.o
So if you are interested you should look there for some more info. :)
I'd never heard of Zine before, so thank you for sharing the info. I checked it out, and it seems a bit strange, but I'll look into it a little more and see how I get on with it.

I'd never heard of Zine before, so thank you for sharing the info. I checked it out, and it seems a bit strange, but I'll look into it a little more and see how I get on with it.
It's still in beta and I also found it a bit strange in the beginning but I think it will become really great.
Maybe I can create some kind of easy tutorial on how to use it a bit. (It's really not that hard)

Or we could gather info about it and create some kind of review about Zeen.

It's still in beta and I also found it a bit strange in the beginning but I think it will become really great.
Maybe I can create some kind of easy tutorial on how to use it a bit. (It's really not that hard)

Or we could gather info about it and create some kind of review about Zeen.
Yeah, that's a good idea. It's definitely a bit 'all over the place' when you first land, and I didn't really know where to go from there. Strange user experience so far

Back